Texas based International Non Profit organization, School Group, is looking for a Graphic Designer to join their internal creative team. The Graphic Designer will design and produce a variety of creative pieces, including infographics, data visuals, and sales presentations. See full details below:
Graphic Designer Responsibilities:
- Follow design strategy and direction from internal creative team.
- Work with internal financial writers to create infographics and data visuals that support the business objectives.
- Create high-quality designs across a variety of digital media.
- Communicate and work collaboratively with peers and clients.
- Complete print graphic design needs for various marketing collateral
- Work with on multiple projects and assignments at one time and be able to produce creative to meet deadlines.
- Support creative projects, as needed.
Graphic Designer Requirements:
- Bachelor’s degree in Design, Fine Arts, Interactive design or related field.
- Some experience in graphic design in a professional environment.
- Exceptional visual style and understanding of typography, layout, color and images.
- Proficient in Adobe Creative Suite
- Proficient in Microsoft Powerpoint
- MAC and PC Proficient.
- Experience designing and producing infographics and data visuals.
- Must have an online portfolio demonstrating professional design experience.
This is a volunteer position. There will be no financial compensation. Our organization is 100% volunteer run. We welcome volunteers located anywhere in the world, as long as they can connect reliably to the Internet.
Why Volunteer With Us?
We are a community of people that share a common belief that improving education will eventually reduce poverty and improve the quality of life and living conditions globally. Volunteering with us will enable you to build your resume and gain invaluable experience in an environment of supportive people that are always willing to help you.
About School Group
Established in 2018 as a Texas nonprofit corporation, School Group works to promote eLearning in School Education worldwide. Please visit our website for more information about school Group: www.schoolgroup.org.To apply: Please send resume and samples of your work to [email protected].