We are looking for a competent Volunteer Coordinator to recruit and manage volunteers. You will be responsible for allocating responsibilities and retaining the best people.
It takes a competent leader to succeed in this profession. You should know how to distinguish talent and do everything possible to motivate and inspire. You must possess excellent organizational skills and ability to communicate with people from diverse backgrounds and experience.
The goal is to ensure that our organization is always staffed with the best and most reliable individuals, and that they are correctly utilized for the fulfilment of our mission.Responsibilities
- Source and recruit volunteers through various techniques (databases, email, social media etc.)
- Collect information on availabilities and skills
- Arrange for appropriate training when needed
- Produce schedules for everyday activities
- Assign responsibilities to the right people for special events
- Coordinate teams of volunteers for large-scale actions
- Communicate frequently with volunteers to ensure they are satisfied and well-placed
- Disseminate information for upcoming actions and events
- Keep detailed records of volunteers’ information and assignments
- Εnsure the purpose of the organization and its actions is clearly communicated
- Proven experience as operations director or similar position
- Experience in volunteering locally and/or internationally
- Experience in recruiting through various channels
- Working knowledge of databases and MS Office (especially Excel)
- Able to communicate effectively with diverse people
This is a volunteer position. There will be no financial compensation. Our organization is 100% volunteer run. We welcome volunteers located anywhere in the world, as long as they can connect reliably to the Internet.
In favor, you will receive a LinkedIn recommendation, testimonial, spotlight in a newsletter, and/or a professional reference.
Why Volunteer With Us?
We are a community of people that share a common belief that improving education will eventually reduce poverty and improve the quality of life and living conditions globally. Volunteering with us will enable you to build your resume and gain invaluable experience in an environment of supportive people that are always willing to help you.
About School Group
Established in 2018 as a Texas nonprofit corporation, School Group works to promote eLearning in School Education worldwide. Please visit our website for more information about school Group: www.schoolgroup.org.
To apply, please email your resume at [email protected] .
In return, you will receive a LinkedIn recommendation, testimonial, spotlight in a newsletter, and/or a professional reference based on performance and commitment.