This position will be responsible for search engine optimization. An ability to a nalyze, review and implement changes to School Group website so they are optimized for search engines. This means maximizing the traffic to a site by improving page rank within search engines.
What you will do
- Oversee all planning and execution activities related to ongoing projects and new SEO initiatives
- Collaborate with Content Team to leverage learnings event updates and site review
- Utilize Google Adwords to drive alignment on content and marketing messaging
- Oversee quarterly SEO footer updates and performance reporting
- Monitor industry trends and apply to role accordingly
- Conduct ongoing site content and technical audits, developing page optimization recommendations and linking strategies as well as longer-term project priorities to drive overall SEO quality and traffic goals
- Measure and report out the effectiveness of various SEO tactics and KPIs - including keyword rankings, traffic, revenue and ROI
You have these skills
- Extensive knowledge of, and experience in, search engine optimization
- Experience using Google Analytics to track goals and keyword performance
- 3+ years in the digital marketing arena
- Ability to optimize new posts and pages for search engine traffic
- Experience with keyword research and Google Search Console
- Website Audits
This is a volunteer position. There will be no financial compensation. Our organization is 100% volunteer run. We welcome volunteers located anywhere in the world, as long as they can connect reliably to the Internet.
Why Volunteer With Us?
We are a community of people that share a common belief that improving education will eventually reduce poverty and improve the quality of life and living conditions globally. Volunteering with us will enable you to build your resume and gain invaluable experience in an environment of supportive people that are always willing to help you.
In return, you will receive a LinkedIn recommendation, testimonial, spotlight in a newsletter, and/or a professional reference based on commitment and performance.
About School Group
Established in 2018 as a Texas nonprofit corporation, School Group works to promote eLearning in School Education worldwide. Please visit our website for more information about school Group: www.schoolgroup.org.
HOW TO APPLY
Please email resume and any work samples to [email protected]