School Group is growing quickly in a global scale and we are seeking to recruit several experienced Fundraisers who could help us investigate grants awards and other funding sources.
- To research, identify and contact potential donors
- To organize fundraising events and campaigns that will lead to soliciting donations
- To design promotional materials and increase awareness about organization’s mission
- To create and conduct fundraising strategies and appealing message to potential donors
- To train volunteers in fundraising procedures and practices
- To maintain records of donors to be used in future
- To evaluate the success of past fundraising programs and events
- Familiarity with various fundraising such as capital campaign fundraising, major-gift fundraising, planned-giving fundraising, Direct-mailing fundraising or Events fundraising.
- Good understanding of remote fundraising (e.g. using social media platform etc.)
- Fundraising experience with non-profits/NGOs
- Business/marketing experience and/or education
- Good writing skill in English
- Reliable internet access
- Willingness to learn
This is a volunteer position. There will be no financial compensation. Our organization is 100% volunteer run. We welcome volunteers located anywhere in the world, as long as they can connect reliably to the Internet.
Why Volunteer With Us?
We are a community of people that share a common belief that improving education will eventually reduce poverty and improve the quality of life and living conditions globally. Volunteering with us will enable you to build your resume and gain invaluable experience in an environment of supportive people that are always willing to help you.
About School Group
Established in 2018 as a Texas nonprofit corporation, School Group works to promote eLearning in School Education worldwide. Please visit our website for more information about school Group: www.schoolgroup.org.
To apply, please email your resume at [email protected].