- Monitor compliance with the organization’s document control procedures and requirements, control deviations and follow up their correction
- Assist in training staff of document control processes and associated tools
- Check incoming documents for readiness prior processing
- Update registers or document management system for the documents being processed
- Distribute documents by electronic means as needed
- Filing, classifying (unclassified, restricted, confidential) and archiving of documents
- Reporting on document control processes
- Administer the document lifecycle (author, approve, publish, revise, retire, archive) for project documents, and other business policies/procedures
- Prepare electronic document templates
- Support in the performance of quality reviews and audits
- Scan documents, update procedures
- Assist in other related tasks as requested by the management and department heads
- Candidate must have at least 5 years of experience performing the duties described
- Strong understanding and capabilities in utilizing naming and numbering conventions for receiving, recording, classifying, filing, transferring, transmitting, retrieving and archiving documents
- Must be able to Identify errors, problems, or non-standard situations and suggest alternatives
- Must possess the ability to understand the underlying document control principles involved and a strong initiative to apply them
- Must possess character traits of being accurate, meticulous, proactive, efficient, self-organizing, a team player
- Must be proficient in document management system such as Jira, Google Suite,
- Experience with start-up NPO
- AA or BA degree in a related field a plus
Why Volunteer With Us?
We are a community of people from different parts of the world that share a common belief in improving education which will eventually reduce poverty and improve the quality of life and living conditions globally. Volunteering with us will enable you to build your resume and gain invaluable experience in an environment of supportive people that are always willing to help you.
- School Group is a Certifying Organization that offers Presidential Volunteer Service Award (PVSA) to eligible volunteers.
- School Group will provide a letter of recommendation to volunteers who are able to showcase outstanding performance for professional references.
To apply: Please email your resume and work samples to [email protected]. We would love to hear from you!